The Scottish Arms Special & Regular Events
|Whisky After Dark - A new bimonthly whisky pairing event. Join us for a unique experience of uniting the complexities of whisky and the various sensations of food.||11/07/2013||8pm to 11pm|
|Brunch - There is no better place in the West End to relax and enjoy a fine Sunday morning.||Sundays||10am to 2pm|
|Happy Sundays - A Daytime Patio Party You've enjoyed your brunch, but now what? Grab a special drink from the bar and head on out to the patio! Live DJ from 2pm to 6pm (sometimes later if we're having fun), outdoor games like Giant Jenga & Washers, white sangria, summer champagne, cocktails, snacking menu, and happy hour pricing on many of our drinks.||Sundays||2pm to 6pm|
|Whisky After Dark Starting soon, we will have special Thursday night events pairing whisk(e)y with chocolate, desserts, cheese, and charcuterie. We will pair up with some local artisan vendors and host tasting parties during the evenings on the patio.||Thursdays Coming Soon..||to be determined|
|Daily Drink Specials - Each weekday has it's own additional drink special that lasts all day long.||Daily||Open to Close|
|Burns Night - To celebrate the bard of Scotland the Scottish Arms have an authentic night of poetry, music and whisky tasting. Call to reserve a table or use Open Table to make a reservation.||1/25/2013||7pm-Close|
More information about the Scottish Arms Events & Specials
There is no better place in the West End to relax and enjoy a fine Sunday morning. Farm fresh eggs, house smoked bacon and proud to offer Northwest coffee from our neighbors down the road. We are known for our well stocked Bloody Mary bar but if that is not your cuppa tea we offer fresh squeezed Mimosas for $7.99 and Endless Mimosas every Sunday for $14.99.
- See Our Brunch Menu
- Whisky After Dark
Beginning Thursday, August 29th The Scottish Arms continues the tradition of enticing charms with the introduction of
"Whisky After Dark". The first in a series of bimonthly events of inspired, pointed pairing of five hand selected whiskys and the fruitful, tailored efforts of St. Louis' finest artisnal crafts people and vendors. Collaborating with one another, like the pairings on the palate, to produce an atmosphere that is alternately sophisticated and playful. Won't you join us?
Whisky After Dark will take place twice a month on Thursdays. We will be teaming up with local St. Louis artisan vendors such as Kakao Chocolate, Pint Size Bakery, and Salume Beddu We will ocassinally have special guest whisky ambassadors who will bring a unique insight to their brands. The price for a Whisky After Dark ticket is $40. Tickets are limited so please purchase one as soon as possible to ensure you get to experience each unique tasting event.
- Thursday, August 29th @ 8pm- Our first pairing event will involve five special creations by our very own Chef Carl Hazel, and we have selected five single malt scotches to pair with these dishes for a great culinary experience.
- September 12th - Kakao Chocolate Whisky Pairing with Peter Wilkins from International Beverage Co.
- October 10th - Whisky pairings with St. Louis' own Salume Beddu and their amazing artisanal cured meats.
- November 7th - With their incredible knowledge on cheese, whisky, and pairings, The Wine Merchant will be teaming with us to provide a wonderful whisky pairing evening.
- Daily Drink Specials
Giving you a reason to come to The Scottish Arms more than once a week, any time of day, to enjoy our bar & patio.
- SUNDAYS - Endless Mimosas for $14.99 during Brunch, Industry Day, Patio Party, & Late Night Happy Hour @ 9pm
- SUNDAYS - INDUSTRY APPRECIATION DAY, Drink Specials All Day Long for those of you in the restaurant/ hotel industry
- MONDAYS - $2 Off All Draft Beers and Late Night Happy Hour @ 9pm
- TUESDAYS - Whiskey Flight Night: Have a uniquely chosen whiskey sampler highlighting some of our great whiskies.
- WEDNESDAYS - $2 Off House Cocktails
- THURSDAYS - Discounts on All of Our Single Malts, Drams for Shot Prices
- Burns Night - Friday, January 25, 2013
To celebrate the bard of Scotland the Scottish Arms have an authentic night of poetry, music and whisky tasting.
- 8pm - Address the Haggis with Bagpipes followed by
- 8.30pm - Whisky Tasting and Cheese pairing presented by Chris Lynch
- 10.00pm - Live Music performance by owner, Alastair Nisbet and friends