The Scottish Arms Special & Regular Events
|Brunch - There is no better place in the West End to relax and enjoy a fine Sunday morning.||Sundays||10am to 2pm|
|Daily Drink Specials - Each weekday has it's own additional drink special that lasts all day long.||Daily||Open to Close|
|Burns Night - To celebrate the bard of Scotland the Scottish Arms have an authentic night of poetry, music and whisky tasting. Call to reserve a table or use Open Table to make a reservation.||1/25/2013||7pm-Close|
More information about the Scottish Arms Events & Specials
There is no better place in the West End to relax and enjoy a fine Sunday morning. Farm fresh eggs, house smoked bacon and proud to offer Northwest coffee from our neighbors down the road. We are known for our well stocked Bloody Mary bar but if that is not your cuppa tea we offer fresh squeezed Mimosas for $7.99 and Endless Mimosas every Sunday for $14.99.
- See Our Brunch Menu
- Daily Drink Specials
Giving you a reason to come to The Scottish Arms more than once a week, any time of day, to enjoy our bar & patio.
- SUNDAYS - Endless Mimosas for $14.99 during Brunch, Industry Day, & Late Night Happy Hour @ 9pm
- SUNDAYS - INDUSTRY APPRECIATION DAY, Drink Specials All Day Long for those of you in the restaurant/ hotel industry
- MONDAYS - $2 Off All Draft Beers and Late Night Happy Hour @ 9pm
- TUESDAYS - $2 Off All of Our Cocktails from Our Menu
- WEDNESDAYS - $1 Off Wine by the Glass
- THURSDAYS - Discounts on All of Our Single Malts, Drams for Shot Prices
- Burns Night - Friday, January 25, 2013
To celebrate the bard of Scotland the Scottish Arms have an authentic night of poetry, music and whisky tasting.
- 8pm - Address the Haggis with Bagpipes followed by
- 8.30pm - Whisky Tasting and Cheese pairing presented by Chris Lynch
- 10.00pm - Live Music performance by owner, Alastair Nisbet and friends